Friday, August 17, 2007

Track my visitor by Analytics

I’ve been using Google Analytics to track activity on our blog and I’m infatuated with this tool. I know that at first, it can be intimidating to non-technical people (especially with the plethora of charts, graphs and detailed reports), but once you figure it out, it is actually quite easy to use. In my opinion, the best way to start using Google Analytics is not to try to review and analyze all the reports at once - but find one specific thing to track/measure - and start doing this regularly, at least weekly. In my mind, I ask myself these questions: "What are the practical conclusions from this information? What can be done to improve my target metrics - and how should it be reflected in this report?"
In this article, I’ll show you how to get started with a Google Analytics account and review one particular example - track your blog’s most popular posts. This will help you to:
Track your blog’s top posts and find out which ones are read the most .
Understand what content makes your visitors subscribe to your blog and keeps them coming back
What is Google Analytics and how can it help me improve my site?
Google Analytics is a free service provided by Google that gives you reports on your website traffic (or web user analysis tools aka web analytics). This tool allows you to see what visitors are doing on your website, which pages are most popular, and more.


My blog paymedollar.blogspot.com is getting steady growth of visitor over the weeks from around the world.
Thanks to you for making my blog growing!!


posted by paymedollar at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home