Thursday, July 12, 2007

You can earn money by 'searching for info'

Remember i have a previous post on the SlashMySearch?

SlashMySearch is a new search engine designed to get the best results on the internet quickly and effectively. It uses proprietary algorithms that "slash" through the junk and finds the most relevant results for your search. They filter results from Yahoo, AltaVista, Excite, Google search engines, their own databases and several other sources. They also track what results are visited the most and update their database with that information. When visiting search results, they load them into a frame with tools at the top to help easily return to the search results, try different search terms or close the frame and surf the result in a full window. They also have a thumbnail of each site next to each search result, which I like a lot.You can earn $0.25/hr just by using SlashMySearch.com as your primary search engine.

I believe this site has been mentioned on some blogs and websites. Slashmysearch has been around since August 2006 and allows you to earn money for using their Search Engine. You search the web for information almost on a daily basis so why not get paid for doing that. I subscribed to Slashmysearch two days back and after two days I have earned little over $2, just for doing casual searches every now or then looking for information.
You can search the web, ebay, ebay misspelled keywords and Amazon right from within this search engine.I think its a great opportunity and the amount increases pretty quick, perhaps more than you would make with Adsense :).What I tend to do is keep one browser window open after visiting this search engine. For any search that I want to do, I try this search engine first and If I cant find the info that I am looking for, then I would try Google or Yahoo. This way at least I am earning for the things I do on the net, searching in this case. After a little while you get use to it, so give it a try.

So, why wait? Join now today!!! Click here to join for FREE
Slashmysearch
posted by paymedollar at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihi so u still interested to know more on others ways of earnin??
casue i also doing online shoppin,.,.,.
hope to heard from u real soon

July 20, 2007 at 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home