Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Clarify your doubt

I grow up in a middle class family. Our parents are employee and earning hard cash so their income is just enough to support our living.

My burning desire to be wealthy started when I read a motivation book ‘A millionaire next door’ in my teenager. I was inspired by the book and I started to earn a fortune and extra income as young as 18 year-old. In young age as I am, I has made a fortune over the internet, stock market, affiliates, property and product reseller. I can’t disclose my fortune as Rich Jeck and many internet gurus who claim they earn millions on the internet. I am not going to do as what they flaunt their fortune to show proof of their income. That’s not my style. I wish to remain as low profile as possible.

Over the years, I am making use of the power of internet to attract traffics, build affiliates, monitor over the stock market, browse through the property market and etc. There are so many ways that you can do to earn that extra money. I also can’t boost I am a millionaire at this age because my earnings is just enough to purchase a shop lot for rental, pay the installment for my Nissan Fairlady and condominium, an annual family trip to oversea. In internet world, I just can’t afford to disclose my personal details to the public.

A lot of people has been requesting for my handphone no, house address and my MSN.

BUT, I can’t disclose my :-

Handphone no. – because I need a peaceful life. I don’t want an unwanted call in the middle of midnight.

My home address – because for my family security, But I can tell you I stay in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

My picture with my Nissan Fairlady – because for my security, I don’t wish to be a hijack victim when I am driving on the street.

My MSN no. – because I don’t chatting online, because I feel it’s a waste of time especially entertaining a lot of unwanted queries, but you can contact me through my email and friendster. I would be very happy to reply through email if your mail is a decent one.

My company name – You may know I am a part time model but I can’t disclose my advertising agency because I abide by the agency regulations. But I would say that I did a lot of modeling for cosmetic, slimming, and fitness product.

If you so happen to meet me and recognize me on the street, please say hi to me, as I would be very happy to meet my loyal blog reader.
posted by paymedollar at

2 Comments:

Blogger PeterW said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 25, 2007 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger PeterW said...

I am a surprised your blogs are less frequently commented or complimented than they should be, for you can write pretty well. So career-wise, what do you see yourself doing apart from modelling in the future?

July 25, 2007 at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home