Monday, September 17, 2007

Advertlets is giving money to us

Advertlets is giving money again. So I must join in the crowd. So by writing a review on advertlets, they pay me dollar(Ringgit). So what is Advertlets, anyway?

Advertlets makes blogger happy by giving them money, if your blog visitor click on the ads in your blog, you earn money. No joke, Advertlets is going to pay you, pay me, pay us money!!!

So, is Advertlets = Adsense? All I can say is Advertlets = Malaysian Adsense. The only different is Advertlets pay me in Ringgit Malaysia, NOT Dollar......

Thanks to Advertlets, I can use the extra cash to pay for my broadband bills, domain name, buy more toys and food for my pet dog.....haha

So, why hesitate? Let's join Advertlets today la!!

“Advertlets.com - Blog Advertising in Asia!”.
posted by paymedollar at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home