Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas party!!

We are just a few days away from Christmas, I started to wind down for the holidays.In fact, as I write this editorial I'm on a flight to Sarawak, East Malaysia to attend the one of my client’s Christmas Party. (The one benefit of having a lot of friends and business network I get to have a few Christmas parties to attend!:-)

Once I am done with that party, I am going to fly straight back to Kuala Lumpur, tie up some loose ends and then dedicate my time to my family over the holidays.And that brings me to the thought I want to share with you today...As entrepreneurs, we work hard all year long. It's easy to bury ourselves in our work and lose sight of why we're working so hard, right?I mean, we choose to be entrepreneurs so that we have flexibility in our schedules, the ability to take time off when we want, and the financial means to do what we want when we want.And yet why do so many of us lose sight of this, and morph into workaholics who are constantly trading the precious little time we have with our family and friends for long hours in front of our computers?

I know success doesn't come easy... and if you are starting and growing a business, it can be a lot more than a 9-5 job.

But life is preciously short and there are very few times a year where we are given the opportunity to spend time with our loved ones -- so when you are given an opportunity like this one, you should seize it.I know I'm going to!

Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
posted by paymedollar at

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Ong said...

it's always nice if u dont need to pay for it

January 22, 2008 at 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home